Legends of Runeterra - Card strategy in the legendary League of Legends universe. In it, the player offers uncompromising battles with real opponents in turn-based mode using the character cards. During the confrontation, the user must apply the maximum potential available in the hands of the characters, as well as adhere to particular tactics. You can get hero cards, by succeeding in battles or by buying them with in-game currency in the store. The duels will take place in single player mode and as a team with friends.
- The dynamic and alternative gameplay means that you can always react and fight back, but so can your opponent.
- Choose from dozens of champion cards to include in your deck, each with a different mechanic inspired by their original League of Legends abilities.
- Champions enter the battle as powerful cards, and if you play smart, they level up to become even more epic.
- Level up your champions multiple times in the game to earn Champion Mastery Crests the more you play.
- All champions and allies in the game come from a region of Runeterra that includes Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, Piltover & Zaun, Ionia, Targon, Shurima, and the Shadow Isles.
- Explore how different champions and regions work together to give you unique advantages against your opponents.
- Win free cards or buy exactly what you want with shards and jokers - you are in control of your collection and will never pay for random card packs.
- Choose which region you want to explore first and unlock allies, spells and champions that call you.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]