Legends of Runeterra - Card strategy in the legendary League of Legends universe. In it, the player offers uncompromising battles with real opponents in turn-based mode using the character cards. During the confrontation, the user must apply the maximum potential available in the hands of the characters, as well as adhere to particular tactics. You can get hero cards, by succeeding in battles or by buying them with in-game currency in the store. The duels will take place in single player mode and as a team with friends.
- All champions and allies in the game come from a region of Runeterra, including Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, Piltover & Zaun, Ionia, Targon, Shurima, and the Isles of Shadows.
- Explore how different champions and regions work together to give you unique advantages against your opponents.
- Win free cards or buy exactly what you want with shards and jokers - you are in control of your collection and will never pay for random card packs.
- Victory or defeat, each battle brings experience and progress. Choose which region you want to explore first and unlock allies, spells, and champions that call you.
- Once a week you will also unlock chests from the Vault. These chests level up the more you play, increasing the rarity of the cards inside, from common to champion.
- But ranked play is not the only way to qualify for seasonal tournaments; you can also run the Last Chance Gauntlet.
- In Expeditions, compose and build a deck of champions, followers and spells from all over Runeterra, even if they are not in your collection!
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]