MARVEL Future Fight is an exciting action game for Android. As you can see in the title, in this game the user has to protect the world from dangerous villains, playing the popular superheroes of the Marvell universe. Now anyone can be in the shoes of Tony Stark, Steve Rogers or any other character, performing various tasks to sweep the world of evil.
At the heart of the game is the development and pumping of all available characters. Often three characters can participate in each level, one of whom is main, the other secondary. The player controls the main superhero, which he can define before executing the scenario. The main objective is to find and kill the boss who protects the crowd of fighters.
- Level up your characters and their equipment to unleash all their powers!
- Create classic teams like the Avengers or the X-Men to take advantage of the special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of uniforms to increase your character's powers and perfect your hero's appearance.
- Collect everyone's favorite superheroes from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level up as you play exciting epic missions.
- Unleash each character's unique superpowers as you progress through various missions. to protect!
- Experience even more exciting action in the PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
- Take a friend's character with you when you go on a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an alliance and make friends. Compete with other alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory of your own team.
- Experience unique and never-before-seen stories to find out who is responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play special missions with the new avengers, the inhumans and even the enemies of Spidey!
- Read / write access to an SD card to download resources when starting the game.
- Access location information for better matchmaking during cooperative play
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]