Advanced open source Sega Genesis / Mega Drive, Sega CD and Master System / Mark III emulator based on parts of Genesis Plus / Gens / Picodrive / Mednafen, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as Nvidia Phones Shield and Pixel. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report specific game issues with it yet. Visit the home page at explusalpha.com for more information and applications. Please report any device-specific failures or issues via email (include your device name and operating system version) so that future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
- Very accurate sound emulation with high quality resampling
- SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (need fast device)
- CD emulation by loading CUE or TOC + BIN files (requires US / Japan / Europe BIOS)
- CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis and Wav formats (PCM, ADPCM, etc.)
- 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
- Weapon support (Menacer and Justifier)
- Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
- Memory backup and save state support, auto save and ten manual slots to save states.
- Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen and .sms formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
- On-screen configurable multi-touch controls
- HID Bluetooth / USB keyboard and gamepad compatibility compatible with any input device recognized by the operating system (MOGA Pro, etc.)
- Works in any orientation
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]