My son! is a super fast and full-featured emulator for running GameBoy Advance games on the widest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates almost all aspects of real hardware correctly. This is by far the only emulator that supports link wire emulation with decent speed. Games are not included in this application and you must obtain yours legally. Place them on your SD card and navigate to them from the LEGAL app: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed, or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates, or subsidiaries. Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. The reported bugs will most likely be fixed very soon.
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on non-GPU devices.
- Cool video filters thanks to GLSL shader support.
- Fast forward to skip long stories as well as slow down games to pass a level you cannot at normal speed.
- Save games anytime with screenshot
- Synchronize saves with Google Drive. Play and save games on one device and continue on the others!
- On-screen keyboard (multi-touch technology requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load / save.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size of each of the on-screen controls,
- Support for external controllers, such as MOGA controllers.
- Clean and simple but well designed user interface. It integrates perfectly with the latest version of Android.
- Create and switch to different screen layouts and key mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]