Advanced open source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, which supports a wide variety of devices, from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way. Visit the home page at explusalpha.com for more information and applications. Please report any device-specific failures or issues via email (include your device name and operating system version) so that future updates will continue to run on as many devices as possible.
- Memory backup and state save support, FCEUX state files should work in NES.emu and vice versa.
- Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
- Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in options)
- VS UniSystem support, press Start to insert coins
- Use FCEU compatible cheat files (extension .cht) with editing functions
- Zapper / Gun support, touch screen to shoot, tap and hold outside the viewing area to simulate shooting away from the TV
- On-screen configurable multi-touch controls
- Support for keyboard and gamepad HID Bluetooth / USB compatible with any input device recognized by the operating system (MOGA Pro, etc.),
- Works in any orientation
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]