RetroArch is an open source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to create cross-platform applications that can use rich features like OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future. It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment. Libretro and RetroArch are perfect for creating games, emulators, and multimedia programs. For more information, please visit our website (listed below) This version of RetroArch differs from the one available on our website (www.retroarch.com) in that there is no Core Downloader, in compliance with the standards from Google Play Store. policies. This version supports 50 cores maximum. If this is not enough for your needs, there are two options:
- Attractive menus to choose from!
- Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
- View database information about each game once added to a collection!
- Download programs ('cores') online
- Update everything!
- Download Game & Watch games and play with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
- Built-in input remapping
- Ability to reassign controls
- Ability to enter and load traps
- Multilingual support!
- Over 80 programs ('cores') now and counting!
- Play multiplayer with NetPlay!
- Take screenshots, save statuses and more!
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]