SimpleRockets 2 is pretty simple and not too complicated as people think. In this game, you will have an infinite 3D space that allows players to build rockets, airplanes, or anything you can imagine. However, the game does not require that you create all the details of a rocket or plane, but rather that you will assemble a ship with the available parts. In the game, there are many parts to choose from, including 8 types of engines available, seven nozzles, and six types of fuel. Not only that can change the size of the motor, the length of the nozzle, the radius of the wheel. In this way, you can delve into the complexity of rocket science and rocket engine design, and at the same time create a rocket on your own.
- Fully 3D rocket designer that allows you to build anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets, airplanes, rovers, satellites, robotic robots, etc.
- Design custom rocket engines and jet engines
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
- More than 30 pieces, including fairings, retractable solar panels, rover wheels, motors, etc.
- Highly procedural parts that can be resized and remodeled in endless combinations, such as the resizable fuel tank and cargo compartment.
- Map view for navigating the solar system showing orbits and predicted encounters.
- Persistent sandbox that preserves your previous releases.
- Players can load their rockets and sandboxes and share them with other players.
- Online community where players can vote and comment on other players' content.
- Various building and flying challenges.
- The pieces admit textures, reflections and custom colors.
- The flight model dynamically updates the drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]