SimpleRockets 2 - Continuous developer of missile and other aircraft simulators with three-dimensional graphics. With a variety of spare parts and components, the player can rebuild a spaceship and send it to Earth orbit or to another planet. A successful launch will allow us to explore our cosmic system and access new rocket building possibilities. The results of the runs will be recorded so that the designer can use the positive and negative experiences in the future to avoid mistakes.
- Design custom rocket engines and jet engines
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
- More than 30 pieces, including fairings, retractable solar panels, rover wheels, motors, etc.
- Map view for navigating the solar system showing orbits and predicted encounters.
- Persistent sandbox that preserves your previous releases.
- Players can load their rockets and sandboxes and share them with other players.
- Online community where players can vote and comment on other players' content.
- Various building and flying challenges.
- The pieces support textures, reflections and custom colors.
- Reentry effects, including visual effects and partial heat damage
- Custom launch locations allow launch from various locations in the solar system.
- Support for saving custom subsets.
- Crafts can dock together in orbit and transfer fuel.
- Built-in tutorials show you how to build a ship and how to reach orbit.
- Time-Warp allows rapid advance while in orbit
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]