Magnifying Glass is a useful application that allows you to turn your phone into a magnifying glass. Magnifying Glass is a FREE Android application. The simplest tool that anyone can use without training. The best application that helps you to enlarge small texts. With the magnifying glass, you will read clearly and easily, and you will never miss a thing. Also, you can zoom in or out on the camera with your fingers. Also, the smart magnifier can use the flashlight whenever you need it. This is the best magnifying glass app on the Play Store, hands down. Try it out and see for yourself! The app uses your phone's camera to zoom in on text or whatever comes to mind - be creative! Great for the visually impaired, for soldering small joints and SMD components, and even for curious children!
- Read texts, business cards or newspapers without glasses.
- Check the details of your prescription in the medicine bottle.
- Read the menu in a dark-light restaurant.
- Check the serial numbers from the back of the device (WiFi, TV, washing machine, DVD, refrigerator, etc.).
- Replace the backyard light bulb at night.
- Find things in the bag.
- Can be used as a microscope (however, for thinner and smaller images, this is not a real microscope).
- Zoom: from 1x to 10x.
- Freeze: After freezing, you can view enlarged photos in more detail.
- Flashlight: use the flashlight in dark places or at night.
- Take photos: Save enlarged photos on your phone.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]