My Budget Book helps you manage your money more effectively by easily recording your income and expenses. With single or recurring transaction features, you can track and forecast your balances. You can also view your records with dynamic charts and graphs. Budget mode allows you to set limits or targets, over custom time periods. Buying Too Much Clothes Set a monthly limit. Spending Too Much On Coffee To Go Set a weekly limit. Saving for a dream vacation Set a savings goal for every two weeks. Set limits for credit card accounts or other types of payment. You can even toggle the rollover for your budget account for each part owed or saved!
- Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
- Customize your categories and subcategories to accurately reflect your unique situation.
- Enable the classification that distinguishes specific categories, payment types, people or groups.
- Add photos or receipts to your transactions, to remember the details of transactions or reduce paper clutter.
- Use reminders to help you make outstanding payments on time.
- Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (for example, 1 or 15).
- Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
- Create your own templates to further facilitate transaction entry.
- Protect your confidential data with a password or fingerprint (optional).
- Import existing data or bank statements using CSV import (other formats may be available on request).
- Export your data as an HTML, Excel or CSV file, so you can view or print it with your computer.
- Automatic local backups so you never lose your data. (Create yours also at any time).
- 4 widgets bring comfort to your home screen.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]