Can you identify a sender of a newly received notification until you read it? Now you can! This app helps you to set different notification sound for different apps. You can configure new notification sounds among a large number of melodies in our catalog. You can also configure the notification sound by the presence of any keyword in the notification text. Also, you can enable notification sound for any app, even if your device is silent First, set up sound profiles (select sound file, set volume level and vibration mode, select profile type: alarm or melody). Then add your app to the apps list and pair them with any sound profile.
- set a custom notification sound for a particular application;
- set the alarm for notification of a particular application
- set a custom notification sound or alarm for any app or particular by keywords;
- set the volume and enable notification sound for any app, even if your device is in silent mode;
- maintenance of the history of incoming notifications.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]