This application can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities that are installed on your phone. Even if there are so many apps installed, you can choose an activity with no problems. You can also use QuickShortcutMaker to find the app you want. If you want to use the app you don't use often, you may not have shortcuts for it. Therefore, you may need to search for the application in a list of many applications. Even if you know the name of the application, it is difficult to find it. In this situation, QuickShortcutMaker will help you find the application. Please try it!
- Added the error reporting function to send detailed information when the application fails or when you see the message "Error loading".
- Reduced memory consumption so that low memory models do not crash.
- Search results can be sorted by name.
- Increased search speed.
- Fixed a bug in the settings icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused the icon to get smaller when using the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) user interface style applied.
- The activity list is now grouped by application.
- Fixed some bugs.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [1.6–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]