Hybrid Stopwatch and Timer is a simple, easy and accurate Android application that will help you measure the time of any situation, such as sports, cooking, games, education, etc. Start and stop the stopwatch by pressing the button in the center of the screen, you can see the elapsed time on the upper digital display and in the analog view like the old school stopwatch. To record a lap, press the left button, one hand will be added back to the analog view, and to reset press the right button. The buttons are placed to use only one hand. You can access the lap list with the drop-down menu at the top or by simply swiping your finger to the left. In this lap list you can choose to see the lap time or the total time. The lap list can be saved to the SD card, shared on social media, or emailed.
- Stopwatch (stopwatch) and timer (countdown) modes.
- Digital and analog feedback.
- Count infinite laps.
- Send laps by email.
- Stopwatch and timer run in the background.
- Color themes.
- Supports multiple screens.
- Customizable alarm duration for timer.
- Supports custom ringtones.
- Multiple audio outputs (ringtone, media, alarm).
- Preset timers.
- Stopwatch and timer control with volume keys.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]